A Visa is a basic requirement granted by any territory or country to foreigners who are visiting in their country. Similarly to get a permit and to visit the UAE Embassy Certificate Attestation we require approval from the country in the form of a Visa unless you are coming from the Visa exempted countries.. The UAE government basically grants six types of Visa categories based upon the individual’s purpose of visit. Every visa category has their distinct procedure to avail. The Travel agents are allowed to only process the Tourist and transit visas for UAE .
- Tourist Visa – As the name itself suggests this is a kind of visa issued for a fixed time for various business visits , tourists and any other purpose of visit. Under this type of visa there are sub-categories such as 14 days visa services which one get at the arrival in the country. Then 30 days visa service and later 90 days tourist visa. These long time visas do not fall in the category of on time arrival visa.
- Transit Visa – It is a kind of Visa issue that allows travelers to pass from the country – but not to stay there. It issues for a very short period of time. A non extendable visa for a very short span of time. This is a kind of Visa which needs to be sponsored and processed by the airlines that are based in Dubai.
Complete Information about Dubai visa
The Embassy of UAE provides Visa services to foreigners who wish to visit the country. This Visa application requires some sort of procedure to follow. To avail Visa service one must apply to Federal authority for Identity and Citizenship. We at sublime attestation proceeds visa applications for Tourist and Transits Visa . One can reach us with their enquiry related to visa application on our Whatsapp contact at 9773710889 or else can also register your query at our website www.sublimeattestation.com. Alternatively one can also apply at the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). If all the essential documents are furnished and verified. The essential documents required to avail these Visa are –
- A scanned copy of first and last page of Valid passport (with at least six month validity, ) in jpeg format
- Recent Coloured scanned passport size photos with white background in jpeg format.
- Confirm ticket copies
- Visa issue takes at least 2-4 working days.
We at Sublime Attestation provide proceedings of all kinds of Visa services for the travellers who wish to visit at the UAE. All you need to do is contact us through Whatsapp ,email or web portal. With the highly experienced assistants we provide quality services to our clients.
UAE EMBASSY ATTESTATION : A Complete Guide
The UAE has become one of the most business-friendly countries in the Middle East among GCC Countries. It is considered as Gateway for firms to set their business and to enter into the Asian & Middle East Markets. For Foreigners, especially for Asians it is increasingly becoming a job prospect for the engineers, doctors and other technical workers.
Before joining or establishing a firm in UAE, one has to pass through a channel of legalization process which is crucial and might be lengthier than the Apostille attestation. Hence it becomes mandatory to get your legalization done from experienced and well trained professionals. Though there are few professional and reliable attestation services provider agencies in India, therefore SUBLIME Attestation here to help you to tackle a long legalization procedure.
Being a registered agency into attestation services, SUBLIME is serving UAE Embassy Certificate Attestation Services PAN India majorly in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Lucknow, Haryana, Chandigarh, Odisha, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, Chennai, Jharkhand, Ranchi, Patna, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Dehradun, Vijayawada etc . UAE Embassy Certificate Attestation is nothing more than a sticker issued by the UAE Embassy or Consulate and pasted behind the original document promising the document’s authenticity. The Embassy’s stickers are considered as a vast verification of the document.
Shelina being a mother of twins spends her day with Deny and Dania. She love to read books and write blogs. She has also been actively volunteer participating in ladies fighting breast cancer.