Tulsa Real Estate Lawyer
The seasoned Tulsa real estate attorneys at Prospective Legal, PLLC are adept at the efficient settlement of real estate attorney
Tulsa lawsuits and other claims relating to the purchase, development and managing properties. Oklahoma real estate lawyers represent developers, owners and investors, lenders as well as tenants and landlords on residential real estate acquisitions and disposal as well as planning and development construction, lending, financing and leasing issues. The clients will be confident of knowing their case is handled by a skilled and experienced Tulsa legal professional in real estate.
- Boundary Disputes
- Condominium Association
- Cooperative Housing
- Historic Conservation
- Homeowners Association
- Land Sales
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Property Management
Experienced Tulsa Real Estate Attorney
Tulsa real estate transactions are governed under federal laws and state statutes as well as common law. Oklahoma legal law on real estate covers the state laws and statutes in addition to issues related to property law. Real estate law encompasses an array of legal issues related to the acquisition and developing, financing or managing construction leasing and selling residential and commercial real estate of all types which include:
- Real estate transactions related to representation of litigation, consultation, the negotiation of mortgages and mortgage refinancing reverse mortgages, 1031 tax deferred exchanges and agreement to purchase or sell residential properties commercial purchase and sales contracts, leases for residential properties commercial leases (e.g. medical building, office industrial property, restaurant or shopping mall).
- Legal disputes involving real estate, such as disputes over adverse possession prescriptive easements condemnation, property tax titles and boundaries views and trees, branches, fences, party walls, and nuisance, incroachment and trespass as well as dispute over sales (e.g. breach of contract particular performance, non-disclosure or false representation).
- Real estate broker issues, including claims against and defense of real estate brokers and agents including negligence, fraud/misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, disclosure obligations.
- Mechanical liens and construction defects as well as disputes between builders, owners and contractors could face in relation to construction disputes claims and construction defects in connection with claims arising from accidents in the construction industry.
- Land use and zoning issues as well as representation of the property owner before governmental entities (cities counties, design review board) in relation to land application for use, variances to permits, zoning exemptions and design review approvals and special permit permits, and common interest communities, such as the interpretation as well as enforcement Covenants and Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R’s).
Trusted Tulsa Real Estate Law Firm
For expert representation in disputes over real estate or contract issue, call Prospective Legal, PLLC. Tulsa real estate attorneys through Prospective Legal, PLLC in Oklahoma.
Prospective Legal, PLLC, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Prospective Legal is a forward and forward-thinking law firm that is committed to offering our clients with unbeatable legal services. The firm offers responsive, quality legal services throughout all of the State of Oklahoma across a vast array of issues that affect people and businesses, such as:
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Business Law/Business Services
- Law of commerce
- Real Estate/Property Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- Condemnation/Eminent domain
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
There clients include entrepreneurs, individuals trusts, and companies starting small and large public traded companies. Our lawyers are admitted to and have been practicing before before the Oklahoma Supreme Court and the Oklahoma . Court of Civil Appeals as well as the Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals and the United States . District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma. The Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
Prospective is described to mean “Looking forward; contemplating the future.” Black’s Law Dictionary 638 (abridged 5th 1983). Being mindful of our firm’s name, our attorneys from Prospective Legal, contemplate the future when they evaluate our clients’ requirements, and develop creative and cost-effective solutions for our clients’ legal requirements to address the issues of tomorrow. We also encourage them to take actively involved in the settlement of their legal concerns
Rehan is a student of Masters at the University of Birmingham. He loves writing about business, finance, technology, and life. He believes that sharing knowledge with the public is the best thing that one can do for the world and humanity.