According to the Search Engine Journal, WordPress is the leading CMS website-building platform that powers 39.5% of all websites. So, if you are amongst these numbers and looking to add some grace and functionality to your website with the help of social media platforms like Facebook to have the edge over competitors, then you have arrived at the right place. In this blog, we will be discussing the easiest way to utilize Facebook for your WordPress website.
No one can deny that Facebook is a social media giant; every business looks to extract maximum benefits from the platform. Therefore, we are witnessing a trend where they opt to – Embed Facebook feed widget on the WordPress website.
What Is The Facebook Feed Widget?
If you are new to the term – Facebook Feed widget, then here is a little guide for you – the Facebook widget is an amazing tool that helps you to showcase Facebook feeds from your desired source. Most of the widgets are compatible to stream all types of media files, so you can display images, videos, texts, and more without any hassle.
Facebook widgets help you improve your website’s visuals and create a great impression on your visitors. A good impression often helps in achieving business goals. Facebook feed widgets can do wonders for your brand and can assist in enhancing your brand recognition.
Hence, businesses with WordPress websites are opting to embed Facebook feed widgets on their WordPress websites.
How To Get Facebook Feed Widget For WordPress?
This might be the big question that would be running on your mind. Don’t worry we got your back on this. There are numerous tools like social media aggregators that are available on the internet that provides you with Facebook Feed Widget.
These tools you in aggregating Facebook feeds from your desired source; you can opt to collect feed from your own Facebook page, Mentions, and more. And with the help of the Facebook feed widget, you can display them on your website.
Although the internet consists of a considerable number of choices. But for your convenience, we are listing the 3 best tools that provide you the ability to embed Facebook feed on the WordPress website. These are:
Furthermore, we are listing the best tool for WordPress that is easy to find and provides various features that add great significance to this strategy.
Best Tool That Helps You To Embed Facebook Feed Widget On WordPress Website – Tagembed
What do marketers look for while using any tool for their marketing purpose? – Budget-friendly prices, Easy to use, and provides great ROI. The following tool fits in all these measures and is easily available on the internet.
Tagembed is one of the best social media aggregators on the internet, which is known for its easy-to-use interface and effective working. It provides a Facebook Feed widget that helps you collect Facebook feeds from your desired source and easily displays them on the website.
Alongside Facebook, it is also compatible with 18+ social media platforms; hence, there will be no lack of content to display on your website. Moreover, it is comfortable in displaying images and videos without affecting the speed of the website.
The tool also allows you to customize the widget as per your needs, and you can personalize the widget by changing its font size, font color, themes, background, and more. These measures help you in enhancing your website’s visuals and make it more attractive for visitors.
Also, with the help of the moderation feature, you can filter out all unwanted and irrelevant feed from your website and maintain the quality of your website. Other features from the tool include – responsive feeds, custom CSS, analytics, and more.
As mentioned before, the tool is very easy to use, and with 2 simple steps, you can easily display Facebook feeds on your website. And here are the steps that you need to follow.
Steps To Embed Facebook Feed Widget On WordPress Website
You just need to follow the steps mentioned below :
- Collect Facebook feed using Tagembed
- Embed Facebook feed widget on WordPress
1. Collect Facebook feed using Tagembed
- Sign up to Tagembed and create your account OR if you already have an account, then type in your credentials on login to your account.
- Next, you will land up on Tagembed dashboard window. If you are a new user, then your first widget will be ready and it will appear on your screen; click on the Open button to proceed.
If you are an existing user and looking to create a new widget, click on the Create widget button on the top right corner of your screen. Next, provide a suitable name of your widget and click on the Create widget button that appears on the pop-up dialog box.
- Pick a source pop-up window will appear on your screen that provides you with 18+ social media platform options. Select Facebook from the given options.
- Fill in the required details and click on Create Feed button.
- And that is it, your Facebook feeds is now ready and it will be visible on your screen. You also have the option to customize your widget, moderate it and explore features from the tools.
- Now it’s time to embed Facebook widget for WordPress website.
2. Embed Facebook feed widget on WordPress Website
- To begin the embedding process, click on the Embed Widget button present on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- From various CMS options, choose WordPress as your platform.
- Here, you can adjust your widget and then click on the Copy Code button to copy the embedding code.
- Now paste the code on the backend of your WordPress website.
And that is it, with just a few simple steps, now you have a WordPress website that displays a Facebook feed. So simple, isn’t it?
Summing It Up
Facebook offers a great range of features that users can employ to express themselves. You can further use content to bring liveliness to your website. The solution is simple – Embed Facebook feed widget on WordPress website, and steps to achieve are easier – You just need to follow the steps mentioned above. So, go ahead and try the tool right now to increase the appeal of your website. And while you are using WordPress you even use the Facebook Feed WordPress plugin, which you can easily find on the WordPress plugin store; the plugin eases the embedding process and adds great functionality to your website.